Michelene Tedeschi McCann
More time to do the things you love
As a single mother and business owner, I've had to juggle many responsibilities, wear many different hats including my Supermom ability. It can all become quite daunting and exhausting, leaving me little time to focus on meaningful time with my family. What I’ve come to understand is that no one person can do everything.
Speaking from experience and as a business owner helping households keep their homes clean and organized, I found more and more families are outsourcing their home services so that they can have more quality time with their family and friends. Let's face it, after a chaotic day at work, endless meetings, fighting to get onto a train only to get someone's armpit shoved in your face, the last thing you want is to come home to still have to carry out household chores.
Here's a list of 5 reasons why you should outsource your house cleaning services:
1. Spend quality time with family - more time for reading that bedtime story to your 5 year old
2. More time to entertain - you can tick off the cleaning in the to-do list
3. Annoying tasks - get the professionals to take care of those things that are most annoying like cleaning on top of fridge, under beds, kitchen drawers.....
4. Kids complain you are not spending enough time with them
5. You just don't like cleaning - time you feel can be spent in more productive ways like learning to salsa or catch up on your reading